Home Page Singles Support How to Order About Us

About Us Main Page

Contact Information

Legal Information

Muddy Shoes Software, LLC is comprised of a team of business software users. We are dedicated to making high quality, easy-to-use software products, that interface with Microsoft Office Products.

Over 60% of our management is comprised of graphic artists which insures our software products will never be dull. The remaining 40% of the company ensures the software we create is EASY to use. At Muddy Shoes, we strive to create intuitive, comfortable, hands-on software.

Strategic Partners

Muddy Shoes Software is fortunate to be working with other professionals who create products and ideas that will make your business communications more successful.


For help in designing and giving great presentations, check out Infocus' Presenters University. It's packed with free tips, tools and techniques to make your presentations their best!


gyration_logo.gif (1032 bytes)


Confidently control your presentation up to 60 feet away with the freedom of GyroMouse Presenter, the only cordless RF mouse you can use on the desk and in the air!